Wednesday, January 6, 2010

We must secede from SO-CAL!

Information is power! So I've decided to to bring my movement to the internet.

People of Northern California, I call out to you and ask, are you happy with the state of our State? If you are like me then your answer is NO!!! If you are like me, then you are tired of hearing about how our wonderful State is going down the tubes! If you are like me then you are in pain watching our politicians and legislatures run rough-shod over our wishes and not respond to our requests. If you are like me, then you are sick of the Hollywood Boooshwaa grinding our California Cultural Heritage into oblivion with their immoral storytelling and control over the entertainment industry.  If you are like me, you are fed-up with the lack of monetary resources that it takes to fuel our way of life in Northern California!!!

People of Northern California hear me when I say there is only one true way to right this ship from going down to meet Davy Jones...

...WE MUST SECEDE FROM SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA!!!

This will not be an easy task, this will not be a smooth trail to trod. Yes it will take sacrifice by every Nor-Cal loving citizen. It will be an effort that will try men's souls and moral compass'. We must bring back the quality of life we have enjoyed over the past 50 years by succeeding in our effort and this must be done by 2016!!!

In the coming days and months I will be outlining a course for our strategy and introducing you to our highly motivated Team that is ready to change the course of California History for ever. 

Stay tuned and Carpe NOR-CAL!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment